DATA PLAY – NDI® is a Video Server for automated or live broadcasting, needed in any NDI® protocol based workflow.
DATA PLAY – NDI® incorporates several of the latest technologies; allowing total control of different types of multiformat content.
DATA PLAY – NDI® flexibility allows to perform multiple operations:
- AVI, MOV, QT, WMV, MPG, MXF and GXF compatible.
- Video assigning to function key for maximun reproduction speed.
- Metadata difining to each video file on header or with data base integration.
- Broadcasted reports and advertising certifications.
- Frame by frame search.
- SQL data base.
- HTML control with reports visualization, schedules, broadcasting control, etc.
- Communication protocols.
- Preview on screen.
- Network remote control.
- Video trim.
- OUTPUT: NDI
- 16 audio embedded channels.
Supported Video Modes
720x486i @ 59.94 Hz NTSC
720x576i @ 50.00 Hz PAL
1280x720p @ 23.976Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz,29.97Hz, 30Hz,50Hz, 59.94Hz, 60Hz
1920x1080i @ 47.96Hz, 48Hz, 50Hz,59.94Hz, 60Hz
1920x1080PsF @ 23.976Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz,29.97Hz, 30Hz
1920x1080p @ 23.976Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz,29.97Hz, 30Hz, 47.96Hz,48Hz, 50Hz,59.94Hz, 60Hz
2048X1080p @ 23.976Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz,29.97Hz, 30Hz, 47.96Hz,48Hz, 50Hz,59.94Hz, 60Hz
2048X1080i @ 47.96Hz, 48Hz, 50Hz,59.94Hz, 60Hz